Saturday, October 5, 2024

Cooking is Fun!πŸ˜…πŸ‘Œ

Hello Dear Readers, this is another post on cooking. As I said before I will keep posting on cooking and maybe with time more of things that I like to do too. It takes time to share in my youtube channel. I didn't know how not easy and courageous it is to start a youtube channel because yourself out there to strangers's opinions and criticism etc. All because you want to share what you know to the world.
Cooking is fun indeed especially when I am watching and listening to the news and my podcast in the kitchen. You cook and you watch your favorite youtubers. Everyday I must learn something! In the kitchen everything must be clean and comfortable for me to do the work. As my cousin always says, kitchen is my laboratory. Lol! She is so much fun! Yes, I can't cook in a messy kitchen. Come on ! it is a laboratory for God's sake Ok! Ok! in the picture above, this is my very soft chocolate 🍫 Cake a French πŸ‡«πŸ‡· recipe that I like! we say the Moelleux de chocolat! That cake must melt in your mouth as you eating it and you must feel the taste of the dark chocolate on your tongue (Not too much sugar please) and your first words should be hmmm Yummy!! The cake is light but GOOD! So I must bake it good In general, I cook food from my country and some others. I do full meals and some desserts πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹ Cooking is fun! CrΓͺpes!! Yes, this is another French recipe by the way that I like.
The compotes is a recipe I learned from my Mom😊It is a wonder. Ok! This is my carnet de cuisine post number 3
Chicken wings cooked in oven with attieke (cassava couscous originally from Ivory Coast) Attieke is made there. I discovered it when I was young through my Mom because my family used to live there in the 70's
fish Louisiana style Ok! I was trying but I want to discover and eat Louisiana's Cuisine. I will do it! I like to discover other countries and people's cuisine.

No comments:

Post a Comment