Saturday, October 5, 2024

Une Semaine dans Mes⚘️Tenues👖

These are my shorts of my outfits of the week. I do not have huge events to go unfortunately. It is a very basic life here so my style cannot be a lot honestly...Nothing special for now. I do not date either ( which I am not looking to do it soon anyway and , it is such a relief!😌💆‍♀️) I dress for myself❤️🌺 However, I know I have to work on my weight hmmm...I start walking to lose some but I do not feel any pressure on it anymore like I felt before. I also know that I should work on my style as well but for now I am ok since I do not do much out there. I don't want to lie about how I love jeans. Yes! I love jeans! 👖⚘️I even have a whole post on it. I like neutral colors in general because they are easy to wear in my own opinion. Sometimes I can do colorful outfits too. It depends on my mood. Black, white, blue navy, beige... I ❤️ love. Sometimes I fall for yellow, orange other blues and pink.
What are your favorite colors? How do you organize your outfits of the week?
Ok! I tried that one really😅!
Ok! i think i said everything in this short post see you soon! That was it and have a wonderful weekend
Souvenirs Souvenirs Zouk Machine 80's

No comments:

Post a Comment