Friday, July 7, 2023

Is this Feeling True?

Hello dear Readers, this post tonight is really special for me because I barely talk about this subject in this blog. Yes, i am kind of shy when it comes to talk about Love because we all have our different understanding of it or our different experiences. We might view love differently and have our own opinion and sometimes the cultural side has a part of it. Maybe I should talk about it here often. Why not? Well, I don't know why but I feel so inspired to write about it. It is night time in Libreville, my little hometown. When I sit in my place, the wind of the sea get me relaxed and I breathe deeply. I feel relaxed and inspired to write. The weather is kind of chilly and the wind is too. My view of the sea is everything. I will miss it really... This is the season of marriages in town. People are all excited. It is celebration after celebrations. Couples go get married at the town hall and they also do the traditional wedding. It is a time where everybody is happy. But tonight I do not want to talk about marriage but Love. I simply want to talk about love. Have you ever been in love? Have you ever felt like you lost a real love along the way too? Have you ever felt like the person was the right one for you but you were undecided? Thing like this happen too right? Have you ever been in Love in a kind of feeling like when you see your partner you keep falling in love with him (man) or her (woman) . When the person comes back home from work or from outside. That person opens the door, you see him and your heart still says "I am in love with him!" Ok, I precise that I am talking as a woman that I am falling in love with a man. Have you ever been in love to the point that his presence is everything to you. That you are both like accomplices, best friends forever, your confidant. Have you ever been in love in a way that you feel safe around the man that you love deeply. You do not feel judged but You feel like your partner is your best supporter in everything you do (when it is right of course) To the point where you wonder if this feeling is true? If it really exists. You feel like he is your protector. Sigh...I mean someone needs it tonight. well, anyway... This song whenever I listen to it, it is so beautiful and it takes me in the world of love. Do you like this song too? Have You ever been in Love by Celine Dion. I used to listen to it every afternoon in my bedroom when I was student in Johannesburg (South Africa) I closed my eyes and I could enjoy the melody and the lyrics. A romantic woman I am!
I was in love with this song and still I am today. Have you ever been in love to the point where you know you are going somewhere in life with your partner. You don't waste your time in drama. stupid arguments and drama. A smile, that's all you need. Have you ever been in love in a way that you know you build and create something together. Sometimes people tell you that you should lower your standards because you ask too much. They tell you that you have so huge expectations. Calling you the Princess and the pea. They even tell you this kind of love doesn't exist. Have you ever been in love in a way that if your partner did something wrong and disloyal to you, you can still forgive him. You can forgive even if you are hurt but you know that the love is still there. The love that you have for him makes you forgive him. Because you love him so much. (I want to precise something: I do not condone unfaithfulness. It is a lack of respect for the other. This is not acceptable. Just be honest and let's take our separate ways in respect.) People around might say bad things about him but you trust him... And I sometimes feel like this love doesn't exist. Like it is just in fairy tales. But I read stories of people who said they found true love after heartbreaks. Is this feeling true? I believe that some people (me included) have made decision in a rush maybe...or sometimes we lost a kind of love along the way. A beautiful kind of ❤ love. You then wish you could have made better decisions and so on... By the way I am an old school girl in term of music. I still listen to the 80's and 90's songs. Even the sixties. And I am not ashamed. Some lyrics are so inspiring. Let me say this: " Have you seen him?"
Have you ever been in love to the point where when your partner is gone for days, weeks, months or even a year you feel like you are sad without him. I mean so sad. you cry because you miss him so much. it is like half of you is gone. It is like he is your whole world. And when he comes back home at last, you feel completed and happy again. If you don't feel this way there's maybe...something wrong? I don't know... Anyway but Have you seen him?
Have you ever been in love in a way that you know you found the right person who is always listening to you even if you are talkative like me lol! I am the kind of woman who when the partner comes back home I talk and I talk about everything I saw and did. Why? because ypu are so excited to be around him and to share everything. Because I believe that my partner is my best friend. If that person doesn't like it, then he is not the right person for you ladies. Because love is also accepting our shortcomings. Have you ever been in love to the point where when you make love ❤it is like...a drug. He is like a drug to you and you want it again and again. You want him everyday. You desire him everyday and everywhere When you have this time together the world stops. It is only both of you and nothing else. You wake up in the morning and you still love his smile and his face. Is this feeling true?
If Love ❤was just some words... If love could just be a trip of amazing feelings. Only if it could just be some sweet words. Unfortunately... it is not that easy. A kind of Love like when you come home you find some beautiful flowers ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’• and a note ๐Ÿ“ of sweet words. A love to cuddle and kisses ๐Ÿ’‹ often. Have you ever been in love like you feel safe around your man and...you know you have not to worry anymore. He provides, he takes care and protects you. Have you ever feel in love like it is Valentine's everyday. Have you ever been in love like even when you argue there is always love and respect. A nice word, apologies after the misunderstanding is coming naturally. No pride. Like there is always forgiveness, joy and laughter. A kind of love like You do things together when you both need help and support. You know he will always get your back. You can count on each other. You can count on him. Have you? have you ever been in love this way? Have you ever been in love? Hmmm... I guess I didn't... No I didn't yet. Maybe I thought I did but I was wrong. Maybe I am asking too much sometimes. Maybe I should keep searching for this love. Maybe I should simply be happy by myself. Maybe...I made a mistake. I did. yes, I did... Maybe how I think about love is not something real. That this feelings is not true. Maybe it is time for me to move on... Let's not be desperate for ❤love๐Ÿ˜† lol! But what about you dear readers? Have you ever been in such love? Or HAVE YOU ALREADY FOUND IT? Feel free to write me in the comments box.
Thank you for reading. Thank you for passing by my blog. You can read ๐Ÿ“š my two books on Amazon. the first one is about love and mistakes that we make. A Night with a Marine. The other one is about dream and immigration How Far is this America. You can also check out my website www.poshenvogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment