Friday, September 25, 2026

I Am Back with September Discussions

Hello! my dear ladies these are my discussions of this month. It's been a while I took time to make videos and yes it takes so much time honestly I can be lazy to find time to do it.I hope you will understand my point of view here. Discussion 1 Starting with presenting the main subjects of discussions
Discussion 2
Watching at these videos, really as an African, I refuse to be represented like that but unfortunately a good number decided to be living like that in Europe. To be honest I couldn't stop laughing🤣🤣😂😂 I fell on the floor laughing but at the same times this situation is painful to watch because you don't know what to think anymore.Our African governments failed us
These are the things we keep saying stop doing it. Show me the change you see!
Discussion 3
These are pictures that I discreetly took at one of the city halls of my hometown and thanks God they did not see me doing it. That was in 2023. I was speechless when I saw the condition of the documents. I was shocked as they told me to go look for it myself. I was even afraid to stay in the room for long. I went there to ask for my original birth certificate. All the people of that administrative ward who were born from the 60 to 2000"s have their birth certificates there. Not only that there also important documents and archives. Look at the way these papers from the 60's up to 2020 something are kept in. No surprise that rats and mouse are runing there and it doesn't bother the people in charge and the authorities. Now tell me how are we changing the country if the mindset and mentality are not changing? Today everything is kept in computers except in my country and wait this is nothing the National Archives of my country is worse. ( The whole history archives of a country i am talking about) are on the floor with mold and rodents and snakes coming to sleep and eat these important documents. It pains me so much because when I was in high school every afternoons I would stop by the National Archives to read documents of History etc. Now tell me do you see a change? Many African countries doing same. Where is the change? Actually it is getting worse.
No! Nobody sold you the American dream. You decided to come to live in America. Be honest! America never forced you to come to live in their country. We all grew up watching American series and movies on TV. In my case, I never thought about living there at the time even though I heard about the American Dream. It was my sister who suggested it and supported it and I did not say no because it was for me to discover this country and I do not regret. So stop blaming others and admit you wanted to live in the US.
Candace Erika kirk Part 2
So tell me my friend who is right and who is wrong? Tell me who is strong and who is weak?
Celine dion is back! I am so happy as a fan. Please let me remember in time my favorites songs that she sang. Let me take you back in time through her music. This is my wish my first next date will be in Celine Dion/s concert. He takes me there he wins my heart. Lol! I am serious!

No comments:

Post a Comment