Saturday, April 25, 2015

Life Goes On

It's almost the end of April! I can't believe days are flying so fast. "Life Goes On" and I am glad the month of May is coming soon. The sun is clearly out and the trees with flowers are everywhere in the streets of the city. I hope to go on vacation out of country this time this coming month I really need to change a little bit. I like and I need to see something different and I need to be close to my family as well. I miss them so much but I still have a lot to do before leaving. It looks like this year I have written more than the previous years. I remember the first time I decided to write I was reluctant because I was not sure that I could write a paragraph in English that could make sense especially that I got no help. Nobody was in fact available. I needed somebody to show me what and how to do you know, something like that but at least to correct my mistakes but...That's ok! I am doing things on my own...(as usual)... I will simply learn from my mistakes. Today, I feel like I made some progress yes, some baby steps. Talking about baby steps two of my close friends just became happy mothers. They welcomed their first babies that means that I am auntie twice! Yes, it's all about Baby Love ( a boy and a girl) There is another one on the way probably a boy.

I am in the mood of vacations already. What about you? What are you going to do this Summer?
I am dancing already because I can say "Vive les Vacances!!" That was an expression we used to say in French when we were young and school was over! The teachers could be talking we had no more time to listen to them because it was the end of classes and usually the parents were coming to pick up their children and we usually say: " Goodbye class! I am going on vacation to X place" and the teacher would say: "Ok class say goodbye to X and the class said Goodbye X! Happy vacations!" It would be students after students leaving...I miss those good times!
Now I am grown up and my parent do no longer organize my vacations. I do everything on my own and I think it is even more fun because I can do whatever I want. For this year, I know I will do something different I will be a little bit more adventurous! I will try to take many pictures as much as I can this time

I try to make a video that I put below. I like the pictures that I chose for it. Like I say I am in the mood of vacations!


 
Pascal Obispo is a great French singer. I like that song really much! It just brings some good memories!
Few years ago I wrote a post on Paris but next time I will do better than that.
By the time I am getting ready, at home in my free times, I listen to music from my favorite singers as usual
Guess Who is the cute guy on my computer screen singing? I like to watch my selection of music videos at home in my bedroom.
I miss this man  I miss the artist so much!
Great lyrics! Good video clip!
Here we go again MJ in Moscow dancing in front of the Kremlin. Do you remember his song: "Stranger in Moscow"? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEEMi2j6lYE
I love and love this song I don't know why. Whenever I am in the train or somewhere out I like to listen to that song in my earphones. Usually during Winter this is my favorite song out and seeing people walking and wearing their coat in the grey weather, made that song more original to me. I close my eyes when I sit in the metro then in my mind I imagine that I am in Moscow (Ok! Don't make fun of me that's the way I am.) The part that I dislike is when the police come and ask for the ticket when I was already dreaming . It is so refreshing and relaxing at the same time! I just wonder what the man who speaks in Russian says at the end of the video clip.
Ok! Enough with Moscow! I guess I am dreaming about this city too much now That's because of this song. Yes, "A Stranger in Moscow." I guess I should go and visit Moscow someday.

 I try to relax after a long day.  I can be reading the News and Magazines whenever I can .I also collect nice pictures in my folder. This is something that I have always liked to do since I was a child...I like pictures! I barely watch TV these past few years because it feels like it's the same thing most of the time. The weather is good outside it is sunny so sometimes it's good to walk in the neighborhood or in the park That's pretty much what I do.
Look at the picture that somebody shared on google. I like this Puppy! Such a cute baby in the blanket. I just want to play with her tummy wummy! Look! she is smiling! (ok...well from this position I cannot tell exactly if it is a girl or a boy)  but can you see her nose? How cute it is! She looks like a doll.
I also found that picture from Ghana Fashion Magazine. This is a beautiful African model. I like this picture! I found it inspiring because it means everything about women in general and Black women specifically. I have always been a passionate of Fashion pictures
The picture below is about the Fashion designer Roberto Cavalli's dress. The dress with the zebra stripes is so nice so is the romance between the two characters. It's Perfect! Excellent!

I went out of town and I was glad because I wanted to do something different I needed it. I got few items too. I got me some new candles and the ones that I usually buy! I needed some and I wanted to try new scents from Bath & Body Works.
So Ladies, I got the coconut leaves scent. It smells like coconut.
I like it
The next one has good ocean smell but I really feel like it is kind of a male taste for the scent but  I still like it It smells good
The other new one that I got: It is the scent of Mahogany Teakwood. I like it too! I was not used to the Mahogany but I like it so far.
Well thank you Bath& Body Works!! I have to say you make the best candles ever!
Other new things:
Ok, I was minding my business as usual until I found myself accidentally in an event for ladies and some people were selling natural or handcraft products. I like natural things but I was surprised the things that they were selling have such good prices so I decided to buy to try them at home. You know women...We like trying new things and it does not happen every time.
So I got these two candles made in Texas
Yes I like candles!! They were not expensive at all!
at home I put my candles
Then, I got the Shea by Shellie cosmetic products ( she was really nice):  Natural. good and affordable and I like everything : Sugar scrub, shea butter with mango, lavender and orange for the skin
I might keep some for my mum as well. She will like them.
 I am also glad because the day after I got some nice lady shoes . Some women says doing or having shoes haul...I don't know if it is the same thing here. I am not too much into shoes collection but I know some women they have an entire room of shoes. I don't think I can reach this level. This is too much for me! Ok!  I liked the prices and the quality. I needed new ones and I thought they look good!
It also seems like for Summer the trend is wearing the espadrilles. Yes, the espadrilles are back! I will definitely get some when I will go on vacation. They are really comfortable you can walk good distance with them and still look girlie/lady.
Nice picture! Nice espadrilles with different colors! I miss wearing them.
I guess this Summer is all about shoes to me this time.
 Usually I like creativity and doing things a little bit different. So, I thought I could share the ones that I just got in a different way to entertain a little bit and this is what I made up with my pictures:
For my make up collection I just added this Bronzer I also got some new make up brushes

and I wanted to try this Mac lipstick "Landy Danger". Mac has nice lipsticks.I am not used to that new color but  I want to try and I bought it because I found it was nice. I found this picture original
 The color looks like this picture below. It's a little bit orange. I am used to the nice red of Ruby Woo from Mac but that one is new to me. I didn't try it yet I keep it for the moment but I will definitely use it soon! I will maybe become a Lady Danger this Summer too lol! Next time I will put a picture of me with this lipstick for sure!
Life Goes on and I really needed to break from the previous post. I needed to write a post different than the last one. The pictures of people being burnt or victims of aggression are awful.
I usually do not post this kind of thing but when it is necessary to say something according to me I will not hesitate to share my opinions or my thoughts.
I am not perfect I try to do what I think is right. I might be right or wrong but still I believe that human lives have no price even when it's only one (Does it make sense in English? What I meant is like you can't put a price on human lives because it is more than that.) You can
This is the end of this month of April hopefully things will get better in their country.
I invite you to visit my other link here: http://patacolorcarnet.weebly.com/carnet-de-voyage
This is also the end of this post I want to end it on a happy note with this old clip. Souvenir Daffy Duck!. Thank you for reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment